It is hard to believe the school year is coming to an end. We’ve had a busy year and your generous donations have made a difference for our teachers and our school. This year CPA has been able to sponsor:
- Materials and supplies for 1 st -8 th grade classrooms
- 1 st -8 th grade teacher attendance at WA state gifted education conference
- Attendance for 2 BTMS teachers at California state gifted education conference
- “Zones of Regulation” social-emotional materials for use throughout 1 st -8 th grades
- Teacher collaboration time in support of continuity in acceleration/enrichment throughout grades
- 1 st -2 nd grade pool party/potluck
- Gifted Education Day advocacy trip to Olympia
- Socratic Discussion Seminar for 2 elementary and 2 middle school teachers
- Book sets and materials for all grades (CIA reading program for 1 st -6 th grades)
- In-school art field trip with Frye Museum for 1 st -2 nd grades
- Social gatherings like the Back-to-School Picnic and BINGO party
- Parent educational talks on Organization Skills, Innovation, and Nurtured Heart Parenting
We had a successful Fall Pledge drive and are on our way to meeting our goal of $18,000 for the 2015-2016 school year. We need your continued support in order to fund spring grants for our teachers as well as provide end of the year parties for 3rd-6th grades.
To pay by check, please enclose with Spring Pledge Drive Donation Form and return to your child’s teacher or put in the CPA mailbox in the office by May 23, 2016. Credit Card payments accepted on our website – see link on top right of every page! No cash please. Tax receipts are mailed out in January and detail contributions for the previous calendar year. We are fortunate to have the support of our families to help supplement and fill the gaps that state and school district funding cannot. Your donations make this possible. We thank you all for your generosity. With heartfelt appreciation, The CPA Board.